/* Header */ #blog-header { color: #ffe; background: #8b2 url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_son/headbotborder.gif) bottom left repeat-x; margin: 0 auto; padding: 0 0 15px 0; border: 0; } #blog-header h1 { font-size: 24px; text-align: left; padding: 15px 20px 0 20px; margin: 0; The Insatiable Desire~

"I fell in love with you watching Casablanca
Back row of the drive in show in the flickering light
Popcorn and cokes beneath the stars became champagne and caviar
Making love on a long hot summers night."

.blog

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Rising to the head!

Its been quite awhile since i last post, and likewise quite awhile since i last released!
I been getting kinda turned on recently, always beating myself off a minimum of 4-5 times a day, with the thoughts of banging my ex-girlfriend silly running in my mind.

That slut broke up with me recently, after i found her sleeping over at a guy's place for a few nighs in a row, a few times in that month...
And she must had got fucked like a slut during those times...

Who will believe that nothing ever happened between you and him ?

I hate to be lied to... You can betrayed me physically once or twice but you should never ever let me down emotionally or worse, don't learn from your mistake...

I will get into you again, 1 last time, i promised...